Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Enough Already!

Have you ever opened your eyes, first thing in the morning, and thought "Enough Already!"  For me, this morning was it!

I hate it in the summer, when I wake with my hair stuck to the back of my neck.  I don't like it when my hair gets in my eyes, or when it is still out of control, even after brushing it.

So, I got up, let the dog out, and grabbed the scissors.  I knew it was going to be at least a few days, before I could get my hair cut. Enough already!  I was fed up to the point of being daring.

This is the end result:
I feel so much better!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it looks fine! I can't tell you did it yourself. I've been cutting my own lately as well. I just hate making appointments and waiting when I am having an obvious hair crisis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Now, if I could just take care of the yard, and all things house, including repairs, I would be sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete