Saturday, August 23, 2014

Project 1 and Project 2

When they were small, I read Dr. Seuss books to my kids.  My daughter especially loved them.  I read to her, until my voice gave out, all the time.

Do you remember Thing 1 and Thing 2?  You couldn't tell them apart, except for their shirts.

Well, I thought of them this morning.  I am working on Project 1 and Project 2. Right now, I tell them apart by the color.

Show me a picture, you say?

Not yet.

When I am done, I will be glad to share, assuming they turn out.

Meanwhile, I miss days of posting because I am working on Project 1 and Project 2, while watching Netflix, listening to books, listening to audio Bible lessons, and playing games on my Kindle. Often, I am doing 2 things at once.  Sometimes, I have to quit, because my eyes are just too tired.

I do wish I could crochet as fast as my sister.  I think I would be done by now and on to Project 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment